- Combine No Bake Egg Custard with 1/3 of the Milk. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate pan, bring remaining milk to the boil.
- Stir in prepared custard milk and Grand Marnier. Return to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add small amount of NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Caramel Sauce to base of mould and pour over custard mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator. Minimum of 1 hour.
- Combine all and bring to the boil.
- Bring mixture to 110C or until golden in color.
NESTLÉ Docello® No Bake Egg Custard Dessert Mix
NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Caramel Sauce
100g NESTLÉ Jamaica Kibble Dark Compound Chocolate
- Turn out crème caramel.
- Melt chocolate and create shards.
- Make raspberry, mint leaves, orange segment and orange zest ‘salad’.
- Add a few chocolate and toffee shards.
Products used in the recipe
This dark compound's strong cocoa flavour evokes the mystery and seduction of the richest dark chocolates. Cocoa Solids 20%
NESTLÉ DOCELLO No Bake Egg Custard Mix 2kg x 6
Easy to make classic rich crème caramels, custards or trifles and produces consistent results every time.
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Crème Caramel Sauce 375mL x 12
Complements No Bake Egg Custard to make classic crème caramel. Ideal sauce for crème caramels, glazing & ice cream toppings.