- Combine No Bake Egg Custard with 1/3 of the Milk. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- In a separate pan, bring remaining milk to the boil.
- Stir in prepared custard milk and Grand Marnier. Return to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add small amount of NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Caramel Sauce to base of mould and pour over custard mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator. Minimum of 1 hour.
- Combine all and bring to the boil.
- Bring mixture to 110C or until golden in color.
NESTLÉ Docello® No Bake Egg Custard Dessert Mix
NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Caramel Sauce
100g NESTLÉ Docello® Morsels Dark Compound Chocolate
- Turn out crème caramel.
- Melt chocolate and create shards.
- Make raspberry, mint leaves, orange segment and orange zest ‘salad’.
- Add a few chocolate and toffee shards.
Products used in the recipe
Easy to make classic rich crème caramels, custards or trifles and produces consistent results every time.
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Crème Caramel Sauce 375mL x 12
Complements No Bake Egg Custard to make classic crème caramel. Ideal sauce for crème caramels, glazing & ice cream toppings.
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Morsels Dark 2kg x 3
Versatile Dark compound chocolate pieces ideal for baking.