- Make NESTLÉ Docello Mango Mousse Mix according to packet directions, using chilled full cream milk
- Using a separate bowl beat thickened cream, 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste, and icing sugar, until thickened, reserve.
- To make anglaise: In a medium saucepan, heat extra milk, 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste, bring to the boil. In a medium bowl, whisk caster sugar and egg yolks, pour over hot milk, whisk until combined. Pour back into medium saucepan, stir over low heat for 5 minutes, or until thickened and coat the back of your spoon, strain.
- Add blended mango cheeks to anglaise, fold in reserved whipped cream, and NESTLÉ Docello Mango Mousse Mix. Spoon mixture evenly into 20 dariole moulds, freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- If desired, serve with mango coulis and fresh blueberries.
- Chilling… a frozen dessert option. Try it with other Nestlé fruit flavoured Mousse Mixes.
NESTLÉ Docello Mango Flavour Mousse Mix
Chilled, plus 1L extra
Cream 45 %
Products used in the recipe
Make this delicious Mango flavoured Mousse by simply adding chilled water and whipping for 7 minutes.
Recipe created by WA National Finalists - Jason Nicholas & Lara Kirby
Pork, Tortellini, Fennel, Pear
- 4 portions
Tomato Green Mussels tossed with Linguine
- 10 portions
Healthy Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Granola Bar
Recipe created by Dominique Trinquard
Cream of Chicken Soup en Cocotte
- 10 portions