Consider adding 'Taco Tuesday' to your specials board and offering a variety of different soft shell tacos!
Mix up your soft shell tacos with a variety of sauce toppings. We recommend the following toppings:
- MAGGI Taste of Americas Fiery Hot Sauce
- MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
- MAGGI Taste of Americas Salsa Roja
- MAGGI Taste of Asia Chilli Garlic Paste
Makes 10 tacos
30ml Rice bran oil
650g Snapper fillets
10 Soft Tacos
100g red cabbage, sliced thinly
2 medium carrots, grated
150mL MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
50mL MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
1 bunch Coriander
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in frying pan. Pan fry snapper fillets until cooked. Remove from heat and cut into strips.
- Prepare the avocado by removing the seed and scooping out the flesh. Cut into slices and set aside.
- Heat soft tacos on grill plate.
- Arrange cabbage, carrot, avocado and snapper strips evenly across soft tacos. Drizzle with MAGGI Hollandaise, MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and top with coriander.
- Serve on a sharing platter with lime wedges.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Taste of Americas Salsa Roja
Pulled Beef Nachos
Rich Chocolate Slice
- 10 portions
Coconut Poached Salmon with Chilli Garlic Eggplant Relish, Seared Scallops and Vietnamese Mint Salad
- 4 portions