- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook onions on a low heat for 5 minutes, without colour.
- Add garlic, fennel, BUITONI Sugo per Pasta, fish stock, water, orange peel and saffron. Bring to boil and simmer until fennel is soft.
- Remove orange peel. Blend lightly in a food processor. 4. Boil potatoes until cooked then dice.
- To serve drop fish into the soup and cook lightly, add potato.
- Garnish with some chopped fennel leaves.
|500||gr||Mixed White Fish and Baby Clams|
Cloves of Garlic
Large Fennel Bulb
MAGGI Minestrone Soup
BUITONI Sugo per Pasta (Pasta Sauce)