- 200g plain chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Docello Carriba, melted
- 1/3 cup (80mL) thickened cream
- ½ cup (150g) chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup (165g) caster sugar
- Grease a 2cm deep, 23 cm loose based round fluted flan tin. Stir through butter, press mixture over base and sides of prepared tin. Refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted NESTLÉ Docello Carriba, and cream, stir until smooth. Top biscuit base with hazelnut spread, pour over chocolate mixture, cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, whisk eggwhites until soft peaks form, slowly add sugar; whisk for 10 minutes or until glossy and thick. Place mixture in a piping bag with a large round nozzle. Carefully pipe over chocolate.
- Preheat a grill on high or using a blow torch, grill or torch until lightly golden. Serve.