• 19 units of RB Baked 56mm Gluten Free Chocolate Shortbread Shells
• 180g NESTLÉ Docello® Calypso Dark Compound Chocolate
• 12ml Water (1)
• 4g Gelatin Powder
• 32g Sugar
• 32ml Water (2)
• 32g Glucose
• 360ml Cream
• 150g Cherries
1. Bloom the gelatin powder with water (1) and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, place sugar, water (2) and glucose, bring to a simmer then remove from heat.
3. Add set aside gelatin mix and add to sugar syrup.
4. Place NESTLÉ Docello® Calypso Dark Compound Chocolate in bowl. Pour sugar syrup over chocolate. Allow chocolate to melt slightly and stir until smooth.
5. In a mixing bowl with a balloon whisk, whip cream to soft peaks. Add 1/3 of cream to the chocolate and mix to combine. Fold in remaining cream. Add cherries & combine.
6. Pour chocolate cherry cream mix into a tray to achieve depth of 40mm and place in the fridge to set.
Ingredients for ganache
• 260g NESTLÉ Docello® Calypso Dark Compound Chocolate
• 260ml Cream
• 24g Glucose
Method for ganache
1. Add cream and glucose to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Pour over NESTLÉ Docello® Calypso Dark Compound Chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds, then mix together. Allow to cool.
3. Remove set chocolate cherry mix tray from fridge. Cut mix to fit 56mm shells and place on wire rack with tray underneath.
4. Ladle ganache over and allow to set in fridge.
5. Remove from fridge, place into RB Baked 56mm Gluten Free Chocolate Shortbread Shells and garnish with passionfruit crisps.
Fennel and Tomato Fish Soup
- 10 portions
Spiced Roasted White Chocolate Parfait, Sesame and Orange Biscuit with Pear and Sour Honey
- 4 portions
Deconstructed Vietnamese Nitro Cold Brew
- 1 portions