- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Docello Calypso, melted
- 395g can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup (80mL) thickened cream
- 1 cup (150g) NESTLÉ Docello Snowcap, melted
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- orange food colouring
- 10 strawberries
- 125g chocolate biscuits, crushed
1. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, melted NESTLÉ Docello Calypso, NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and thickened cream until combined. Divide mixture amongst ten serving glasses; refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
2. Meanwhile, combine melted NESTLÉ Docello Snowcap, oil and food colouring; dip strawberries in chocolate mixture and place on prepared tray. Evenly divide chocolate biscuit crumbs over tops of serving glasses, press strawberries into chocolate mixture and serve.