Layered Hazelnut, Vanilla & Chocolate Gateau with Spun Sugar Nest
- 8 portions
|200||g||MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix|
|2||pinches||dried tarragon leaves|
|4||Swiss brown mushrooms, diced|
|200||g||German Bratwurst sausages, cut length wise and thinly sliced|
|frozen puff pastry, cut 10 round lids to cover bowls|
1. Prepare the MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix with the cold water as per the instructions on pack.
2. Place on stove and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Add the tarragon and the cream. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
3. Fry the mushrooms in one Tbs coconut oil until lightly browned, drain and set aside to cool.
4. Fry the Bratwurst sausages in 1 Tbs coconut oil until lightly browned, drain and set aside to cool.
5. Place some mushrooms, sausage and parsley into each soup bowl.
6. Pour the soup into the bowls.
7. Egg wash the rims of each bowl and seal with the pastry lid. Place in the fridge to rest for at least 15 minutes.
8. Egg wash the pastry tops, pierce the top with a small knife and place in a pre-heated oven 220°C for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.