5 Corn Cobs
Oil for frying
50ml MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
- Pre heat the fryer to 180°C
- Remove the husk from the corn. With a sharp knife cut the corn lengthwise in half and each half lengthwise again so that each cob is cut into 4 quarters.
- Fry the corn in batches so that they begin to curl back on themselves forming rings, approx. 8-10mins.
- Drain the corn on absorbent paper and place on a serving dish.
- Drizzle with a little MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and serve the rest as a dipping sauce.
"To dampen the spice level of the hot sauce, mix the MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce with natural yoghurt as a side dipping sauce."
"Flexitarian and Vegan diets are a fast growing trend that's here to stay in Australia. Having plant based alternatives on your menu is a great way to capture this growing market."
Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional
Products used in the recipe
48 Degree Salmon, Red Miso Mayonnaise, Tom Yum Crisp, Fennel Citrus Salad
- 4 portions
White Chocolate & Matcha Ganache Tarts
- 24 portions