- 5 Corn Cobs
- Oil for frying
- 50ml MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
- Pre heat the fryer to 180°C
- Remove the husk from the corn. With a sharp knife cut the corn lengthwise in half and each half lengthwise again so that each cob is cut into 4 quarters.
- Fry the corn in batches so that they begin to curl back on themselves forming rings, approx. 8-10mins.
- Drain the corn on absorbent paper and place on a serving dish.
- Drizzle with a little MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and serve the rest as a dipping sauce.
"To dampen the spice level of the hot sauce, mix the MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce with natural yoghurt as a side dipping sauce."
"Flexitarian and Vegan diets are a fast growing trend that's here to stay in Australia. Having plant based alternatives on your menu is a great way to capture this growing market."
Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional
FULLY LOADED FLAVOUR FOR YOUR MENU
Products used in the recipe
Spice Cured Salmon, Seared Scallop, Curry Leaf and Butter Poached Prawn
- 4 portions
Coco Cinnamon Nitro Cold Brew
- 1 portions
Mango & Coconut Mousse Cake
- 12 portions
Poached Chicken Supreme with Mixed Mushrooms
- 10 portions