|10x170||gr||Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets|
|1||Large Onion||Finely Chopped|
|40||gr||Fresh Ginger||Finely Chopped|
|440||gr||Mango Cheeks||(Use frozen when not in season)|
|20||gr||MAGGI Gluten Free Chicken Flavoured Booster|
|200||gr||MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder|
1. Heat oil in pan; saute the chicken until cooked through and golden brown; remove from pan; cover and keep warm.
2. Add onion, ginger, garlic, cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add mango and MAGGI Chicken Flavoured Booster; cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add combined MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder and water; bring to boil.
4. Return chicken to pan; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Top with thinly sliced shallots, green chilli and coriander leaves and serve with a side of rice.