|100||g||MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder Mix|
|105||g||MAGGI Creme of Celery Flavoured Soup Mix|
|1.5||fillets of smoked trout|
|white truffle oil|
|14||NESTLÉ DOCELLO Dariole Moulds|
1. Whisk the MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder Mix with the water. Add the chicken stock.
2. Use this mix to make up the MAGGI Creme of Celery Flavoured Soup Mix to form a paste and whisk back in. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water until they soften. Squeeze out excess water and add the gelatine, whisking until dissolved. Allow to cool.
4. Finely dice 1 smoked trout fillet. Grease 14 dariole moulds with the truffle oil.
5. When the soup has cooled to blood temperature, fold in the yoghurt. Add the remaining trout fillet diced and the chives.
6. Pour into prepared moulds and place in the fridge for 4 hours but preferably overnight.
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Premium Coconut Milk Powder - Sri Lankan 1kg x 12
NESTLÉ DOCELLO Dariole Moulds 50 moulds x 6
Death by Hazelnut
- 10 portions
Coq au Vin with Red Wine and Port Sauce
Seared Scallops with Cauliflower Puree
- 4 portions
Hearty Lamb & Vegetable Hot Pot
- 20 portions