|Oil||(for greasing base)|
1. Combine biscuit crumbs, coconut, sugar and butter, mix well.
2. Press into a lined and greased base of a 22cm round spring form pan.
3. Refridgerate until firm.
|320||gr||MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder|
|15||gr||Gelatine Powder||Diluted into 100mL tepid water|
1. Beat cream cheese, icing sugar and cocoa powder until creamy.
2. Combine MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder and water, whisk until smooth.
3. Gradually add coconut milk to egg yolks; whisk until smooth. With motor running, add coconut mixture and diluted gelatine powder to cream cheese mixture; beat until just combined.
4. Pour over biscuit base and refridgerate for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
5. Serve with berry coulis and fresh berries.