Provencal Style Beef Rissoles
- 10 portions
• 36 units of RB Baked 40mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells
• 150g NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta Dessert Mix
• 200g NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture
• 500ml Cream
• 500ml Milk
• 500g Chopped Rhubarb
• 100g Sugar
• 120ml Water
• 4g Gelatine Powder
• Punnet of Blueberries
• Edible Flowers
1. Mix milk and cream in pan and bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in NESTLÉ Docello® Panna Cotta Dessert Mix.
3. Add NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture and combine.
4. Pour into a tray and allow to set in the fridge.
1. Stir together rhubarb and sugar in a large saucepan (off heat); let stand until rhubarb releases some liquid, about 10 minutes.
2. Bring rhubarb mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb has broken down but some whole pieces remain (about five minutes). Remove from heat.
3. Mix gelatine and water and pour into rhubarb mix.
4. Set in tray and cut to shape garnish.
5. Cut chocolate Panna Cotta to size to fit into RB Baked 40mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells.
6. Garnish with chocolate tile, rhubarb compote, half a blueberry and an edible flower petal.