• 13 units of RB Baked 80mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells
• 200g NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture
• 200g Butter
• 240g Eggs
• 40g Yolks
• 100g Sugar
• 57g Plain Flour
1. Melt butter & NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Couverture over a water bath.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, yolks & sugar until creamy.
3. Add the melted chocolate mix to the egg mix and combine.
4. Sieve flour into chocolate mix & fold through.
5. Cool mix down and pipe into RB Baked 80mm Chocolate Shortbread Shells (dome in the middle to achieve an even baked product).
6. Bake at 175°C for 7-8 mins.
7. Allow to cool slightly & serve with candied orange.