Chocolate Chip Easter Pavlova
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour , plus 1 tbsp cornflour, extra
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2/3 cup (120g) NESTLÉ Docello Chocettes, plus 2 tbsp extra
- 300mL thickened cream, whipped
- 1 tbsp icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Raspberries and strawberries, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 110°C/ 90°C fan forced. Grease and line a large baking tray; mark a large egg shape (approx 19 x 25cm) on the paper; dust with cornflour, shake off excess.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add sugar, beating until dissolved after each addition (should take 6 or 7 minutes). Once sugar has dissolved, add extra cornflour and vinegar, gently beat in NESTLÉ Docello Chocettes until just combined.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared tray inside egg-shape, smoothing the sides and top. Bake for about 1hour 15 minutes or until dry to touch. Turn oven off and cool pavlova in the oven with the door ajar.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream, icing sugar mixture and vanilla until firm peaks form. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Just before serving, carefully transfer pavlova onto a serving plate; spread with cream and sprinkle generously with berries; top with extra NESTLÉ Docello Chocettes