fresh or frozen
Hulled and halved
Vanilla bean paste
NESTLÉ Arctic Buttons (White Couverture Chocolate)
|150||gr||NESTLÉ Gold (Milk Couverture Chocolate)||Finely grated, to serve|
Fresh or thawed frozen
Pure icing sugar
- Combine berries, sugar and masala in a large bowl, toss gently to coat, cover,set aside 30 minutes.
- Pour warm coffee in shallow dish. Cut 1 sponge finger biscuit into three crossways, dip into coffee mixture to coat, arrange over base of six, 1½-cup capacity glasses. Repeat with remaining five glasses.
- Whip cream and vanilla to soft peaks (don’t over beat or mixture will be too thick).Gently fold in mascarpone then Nestlé Arctic Buttons. Using half the berries, spoon into each glass with a little juice from the bowl. Top with 2 tbs of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat the layers. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- To make the berry sauce, combine raspberries, strawberries and icing sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into a jug, cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving spoon grated Nestlé Gold over the cream and serve with berry sauce if desired.