|90||g||MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix|
|40||g||MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato|
|1.5||kg||chicken thigh fillet||diced|
|1||sprig rosemary or thyme|
- Mix 100mL of water with MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix to form a slurry. Set aside.
- In a saucepan add the remaining water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, add slurry and whisk till combined, add cream and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil and butter in a saucepan with sliced onions and cook on a low heat without colour for 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add chicken soup, mushrooms and herbs. Put a lid on and cook gently over a low heat, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes.
- Add peas and thicken by gently whisking in the MAGGI Mashed Potato. Cook for 3 minutes.
Tip: Try this recipe with MAGGI Gluten Free Mushroom Flavoured Soup Mix
|Saturated Fat (g)||8|
*Analysis performed using FoodWorks 8 Professional edition.
- High in protein
- Gluten free**
**GF: The soup mix and ingredients selected in this recipe are gluten free. It’s always important to check the label and ensure the ingredients you are using contain no gluten.
Products used in the recipe
Tiramisu Mousse Crumble
Spiced Crusted Lamb Back Strap with Vegetable Ragout and Tomato Jus
- 10 portions
Roasted Salmon, Zucchini Puree, Tomato, Prawn and Chilli Garlic Butter
- 4 portions
Veal Steaks with Mushroom Sauce
- 10 portions