|90||g||MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix|
|40||g||MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato|
|1.5||kg||chicken thigh fillet||diced|
|1||sprig rosemary or thyme|
- Mix 100mL of water with MAGGI Gluten Free Crème of Chicken Soup Mix to form a slurry. Set aside.
- In a saucepan add the remaining water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, add slurry and whisk till combined, add cream and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, place olive oil and butter in a saucepan with sliced onions and cook on a low heat without colour for 7 minutes.
- Add garlic and chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add chicken soup, mushrooms and herbs. Put a lid on and cook gently over a low heat, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes.
- Add peas and thicken by gently whisking in the MAGGI Mashed Potato. Cook for 3 minutes.
Tip: Try this recipe with MAGGI Gluten Free Mushroom Flavoured Soup Mix
|Saturated Fat (g)||8|
*Analysis performed using FoodWorks 8 Professional edition.
- High in protein
- Gluten free**
**GF: The soup mix and ingredients selected in this recipe are gluten free. It’s always important to check the label and ensure the ingredients you are using contain no gluten.