- Place chicken in a bowl, pour red wine over and mix in rosemary, bay leaves and garlic. Cover and marinade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Remove chicken from red wine marinade and dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper and dust with flour, seal in a large sauté pan in olive oil until golden brown. Add red wine marinade and reduce by half.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil. Cover pan with foil and place in oven for 90 minutes.
- Pick out rosemary and bay leaves and serve.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with a side of polenta and beans.
Bottle of Red Wine
|Sicillian Green Olives|
BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis)
BUITONI Sugo ai Peperoni
Products used in the recipe
A lightly seasoned tomato sauce prepared from a rich blend of tomato puree, peeled tomato, onion, herbs and spices. It may be used as classic coulis or as a base or finish for a variety of dishes.
BUITONI Sugo ai Peperoni (Peperonata) 3kg x 6
Traditional, rich full bodied tomato sauce prepared from whole tomato chunks, yellow and red capsicums, tomato paste, prime vegetables, olive oil and garlic.
Recipe Created by NT National Finalists Connor Hakes and Jarrod Everett
Chilli Garlic Pan Seared Scallops served with Julienne of Pickled Vegetables, Cucumber Jelly with Seaweed Sesame Seed Sand
- 4 portions
Taste of Americas
Corn Chips, Salsa and Spicy Guac
Almond & Pomegranate Hearty Salad Bowl with Red Wine Dressing
Potato, Leek & Bacon Soup
- 10 portions