|300||mL||MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce||slightly warmed|
1. Toast the muffins and butter.
2. Arrange the smoked salmon on each one on a tray.
3. Poach the eggs in just boiled water with the white vinegar.
4. Quickly cook the spinach in the olive oil until wilted. Drain on paper towel. Place some spinach on top of the smoked salmon.
5. To serve drain the poached egg and place on the muffin on top of the spinach and smoked salmon.
6. Drizzle MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce on top of the egg.
7. Sprinkle with the chives and serve.
Lamb Rack with Parsnip Mash and Minted Lamb Jus
Chilli Garlic Pan Seared Scallops served with Julienne of Pickled Vegetables, Cucumber Jelly with Seaweed Sesame Seed Sand
- 4 portions
Easter Meringue Pie
- 8 portions