- Heat pan, add beef onion and cumin. Cook until well browned
- Stir in kidney beans, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes and stirring occasionally.
- Place 40 grams of corn chips on invdividual serving plates and top with equal portions of hot meat sauce mixture.
- Prepare MAGGI Cheese Sauce as per the packet, evenly pour 75mls of MAGGI Cheese Sauce and spoon 75mls of MAGGI Salsa over each portion.
- Next add 50 gram portions of sour cream to top each.
- Garnish each portion with diced avocado, chilli peppers and coriander.
Kidney bean, canned
Rinsed and drained
MAGGI Cheese Sauce Mix
MAGGI Thick N Chunky Salsa
Chilli pepper, red