- Cook lasagne sheets in a large pot of boiling water. When just al dente, strain, add a small amount of olive oil and set aside.
- Cook mince, onion and garlic in large sauté pan. Add wine, MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce Mix, herbs and reduce. Set aside.
- Produce 600mL of MAGGI Béchamel Sauce Mix as per container directions with water and milk, set aside.
- Begin assembly of Lasagne in your gastronome pan. Layer BUITONI Tomato Coulis, lasagne sheets, mince mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Top lasagne with a final layer of the finished MAGGI Béchamel Sauce, grated Mozzarella Cheese and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 160°C or until fully heated through.
- Serving suggestion with a mixed green salad.
Lasagne sheet, dried
MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce
MAGGI Bechamel Sauce
BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis)
Parmesan cheese, grated