- Cook lasagne sheets in a large pot of boiling water. When just al dente, strain, add a small amount of olive oil and set aside.
- Cook mince, onion and garlic in large sauté pan. Add wine, MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce Mix, herbs and reduce. Set aside.
- Produce 600mL of MAGGI Béchamel Sauce Mix as per container directions with water and milk, set aside.
- Begin assembly of Lasagne in your gastronome pan. Layer BUITONI Tomato Coulis, lasagne sheets, mince mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Top lasagne with a final layer of the finished MAGGI Béchamel Sauce, grated Mozzarella Cheese and bake for approximately 45 minutes at 160°C or until fully heated through.
- Serving suggestion with a mixed green salad.
Lasagne sheet, dried
MAGGI Demi-Glace Sauce
MAGGI Bechamel Sauce
BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis)
Parmesan cheese, grated
Products used in the recipe
MAGGI Classic Bechamel Sauce Mix. 2kg
BUITONI Sugo al Pomodoro (Tomato Coulis) 3kg x 6
Sous Vide Dukkah Crusted Lamb Back Strap with a Lamb Neck Roulade served with a Pea Purée, Carrot Purée, Sautéed Abalone Mushrooms, Roasted Garlic Demi Glaze served in Caramelised Shallot and Potato Crisps
- 4 portions
Frozen Mango & Vanilla Bean Parfait
- 20 portions
Chilli Garlic Pan Seared Scallops served with Julienne of Pickled Vegetables, Cucumber Jelly with Seaweed Sesame Seed Sand
- 4 portions