- Preheat oven to 150C fan forced.
- Heat oil in heavy-based pan; seal steak, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, cook 3 minutes; add bacon cook a further 3 minutes. Add crushed garlic and tomato paste, cook for 1 minute.
- Return beef and any juices to the pan; add combined red wine, water and MAGGI Beef Booster; bring tothe boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
- Add pickling onions and mushrooms, simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place garlic on a roasting tray; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, roast until the garlic is caramelised and soft. Remove roasted garlic cloves from skin and puree until smooth.
- Prepare MAGGI Mashed Potato according to the directions on the pack. Stir through garlic and chives. Serve Beef Bourguignon with garlic and chive mash.
Beef, stewing steak
(rindless short cut), cut into thin strips
MAGGI Beef Flavoured Booster Gluten Free
MAGGI Gluten Free Mashed Potato 4kg
Products used in the recipe
- 15 portions
Vegan Quinoa and Vegetable Tartlet
- 10 portions
- 17 portions
48 Degree Salmon, Red Miso Mayonnaise, Tom Yum Crisp, Fennel Citrus Salad
- 4 portions