- Place chilled milk (<4 ̊C) into a bowl with correct amount of Mousse mix.
- Use a balloon whisk attachment and mix on medium speed for 1 minuteor until mixture is fully combined.
- Resume mixing on high speed for 6 minutes.
Toffee Bananas & Almond Praline
- Place sugar and water in a saucepan and boil until golden brown.
- Divide toffee into 2 and add almonds to one and cover portioned bananas with other. Place both on trays and allow to set.
- Blitz biscuits and set almond praline in robo coupe.
- Melt NESTLÉ Kingston Kibble (Dark Compound Chocolate) in a bowl over a water bath and allow to cool slightly.
- Using a spoon or piping bag make shard shapes on glad paper.
- Place in freezer to set.
Salted Caramel Sauce
- Combine in a saucepan, heat gently and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in salt, mix until dissolved.
NESTLÉ Docello® Caramel Mousse Mix
|Toffee Bananas & Almond Praline|
NESTLÉ Kingston Kibble (Dark Compound Chocolate)
|Salted Caramel Sauce|
|150||g||NESTLÉ Top 'n' Fill|
NESTLÉ Docello® Crème Caramel Sauce
Bunch fresh mint
- Quenelle mousse in middle of the plate.
- Place three bananas around the mousse.
- Sprinkle praline in between the bananas.
- Top the mousse with a chocolate shard.
- Garnish with mint.