|90||gr||MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder|
1. Beat butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
2. Gradually beat in the egg. Stir in banana and walnuts.
3. Fold in flour, baking powder, MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder, cinnamon and orange juice.
4. Spoon mixture into a greased and lined cake tin and bake in oven at
180°C for 20-25 minutes.
5. After cooling, decorate with caramelised banana, cream and cherries.
Products used in the recipe
Portabello Mushrooms with Herb and Garlic Sauce
- 12 portions
Chocolate Panna Cotta With Rhubarb Compote
Marinated Pork with Potato & Carrot
- 10 portions
Roasted Salmon, Zucchini Puree, Tomato, Prawn and Chilli Garlic Butter
- 4 portions