10 chicken thigh fillets
3 eggs, beaten
200g plain flour
100mL MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
20mL white vinegar
10 Burger buns
300mL MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2 even pieces and flatten between cling wrap.
- Dip in the flour, and dip into the beaten egg, drain excess then dip back into the flour.
- Drop into a deep fryer 180°C until crisp on both sides and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss fried chicken pieces with MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce.
- Boil some water and add vinegar. Turn down heat and gently poach eggs.
- Heat MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce as per on pack instructions (bain-marie or microwave)
- Cut burger buns in half and toast. Butter the toasted buns.
- Assemble by placing burger buns, fried chicken pieces, poached egg and drizzle with MAGGI Hollandaise Sauce.
Serving suggestion: Drizzle with extra MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce over Hollandaise for an extra kick.
"Eggs Benedict is a classic Aussie favourite. Give your dish an American twist by adding fried chicken and MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce."
"Create a Fiery Hollandaise by mixing MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce and MAGGI Hollandaise together for some extra kick. They are both Gluten Free."
Mark Clayton, Executive Chef Nestlé Professional