Flour Mix (approx. measurements)
- Plain Flour 500g
- Onion powder 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 2 tsp
- Smoked paprika 2 tsp
- Cayenne pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Ground White Pepper 2 tsp
- 2 kg wingettes and drumettes
- Rice Bran oil
- 75g unsalted butter (amount varies, more butter means less heat)
- 300ml MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce
- Season flour with a generous amount of the spices to taste
- Coat chicken lightly in the flour. This can be used straight away or leave overnight.
- Heat butter in a wok or deep pan. When frothy, add MAGGI Fiery Hot Sauce until combined and heated through. Keep warm.
- Fry these wings in hot oil at 180°C until cooked and golden.
- Toss wings through sauce. Serve immediately.
Serving suggestion – Greek yoghurt with MAGGI Chilli Garlic Paste
Chocolate Nut Brittle
- 1 portions
Recipe Created by NT National Finalists Connor Hakes and Jarrod Everett
Chilli Garlic Pan Seared Scallops served with Julienne of Pickled Vegetables, Cucumber Jelly with Seaweed Sesame Seed Sand
- 4 portions
Taste of Americas