Teriyaki Sensational Burger with tempura vegetables, kale, spring onions and lemon nori dip
Mix the delicious flavours of Japanese cuisine with HARVEST GOURMET Sensational Burger for a plant-based dish that is sure to entice your diners to come back for more.
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 Portions
- 780 calories
25ml CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate
200 ml soya sauce, low salt
120 g honey
180 ml water
50 ml lime juice
40 g roasted sesame seeds
10 pc Harvest Gourmet Burger
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
Nori Pepper dip:
2 sheet nori seaweed
500 g silk tofu
240g Vegan Natural Yoghurt
80g CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste
100 ml olive oil
1 lemon, juice
20 pc spring onions
500 g kale
300 g wheat flour
3 tsp baking powder
400ml ice water
200 g rice flour
Oil for frying
1. Bring the CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate to the boil with soy sauce, honey, water and lime juice and let it simmer for a 5 mins.
2. Fry off the Harvest Gourmet Burgers on a hot pan in oil for 3-4 mins on each side to a core temp of 74°C.
3. Brush all the burgers with the sauce and sprinkle with sesame.
4. Serve the teriyaki burgers with crispy tempura vegetables and lemon-nori dip.
NORI PEPPER DIP
1. Chop the nori seaweed finely.
2. Blend the tofu together with Vegan Natural Yoghurt, CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste, oil and lemon juice to a fine purée.
3. Pour it in a bowl and stir in the nori seaweed.
1. Clean the spring onions and the kale and rinse it thoroughly. Strain off excess water using a salad centrifuge and remove the last water with a towel.
2. Mix flour and baking powder and then add water. It is fine with lumps in the tempura dough.
3. Heat up the oil in a pot to 180°C.
4. Mix the vegetables in rice flour and hereafter in the tempura dough. Put the vegetables in the hot oil and fry them until golden and crispy.
5. Take them out of the oil and place them paper to soak up the fat. Repeat the process until all vegetables have been fried.
CHEF Demi Glace Liquid Concentrate 200mL
CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste
- Mushrooms such as shitake, enoki and oyster mushrooms will be nice in tempura too.
- Season the tempura with spices or miso.
|Total fat (g)||45.5|
|Saturated fat (g)||10.9|
|Dietary fibre (g)||13.0|