Spicy Sensational Burger with loaded BBQ fries
This delicious, spicy and meat free menu addition is an exciting twist on your conventional burger and fries! Serve this dish as a burger special to your diners and spice up your plant-based offerings. It is perfect for in venue or home delivery!
- 0:15 TIME
- 10 Portions
- 1065 calories
10 pc potato buns
200 g onions
30 ml oil
5 pc fresh jalapeños
75 g self-raising flour
50 ml ice water
20 pc battered onion rings
20 pc Monterey cheddar
150 ml mayonnaise
150 ml yellow mustard
Loaded BBQ fries
1.2 kg gourmet fries
120 ml MAGGI Legendary BBQ Sauce
120 ml mayonnaise
100 g pickled red onions
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C with a grill tray.
- Peal/slice onions and slow cook in oil until golden brown and season with CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate.
- Cut 3 jalapeños in 1 cm slices.
- Mix self-raising flour with ice-water and dip sliced jalapeños, then deep fry a last minute until crispy at 170°C.
- Deep fry onion rings until golden brown a last minute.
- “BBQ” Sensational Burger in the oven at 250°C for 6-8 min to a core temp of 74°C.
- Toast buns for 2-3 min in the oven.
- Deep fry gourmet fries until crispy at 170°C.
- Assemble the burger with mayonnaise, mustard, caramelized onions, onion rings, Monterey cheddar and fried jalapeños.
- Drizzle the loaded fries with BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, pickled onions and fresh jalapeños.
MAGGI Taste of Americas Legendary BBQ Sauce 6 x 1L
- Season the Sensational™ Burger with CHEF Black Garlic Paste.
- Defrost the burger to reduce the cooking time.
- Use Vegan cheese and bun to suit dietary needs
- Suitable for Home Delivery
|Total fat (g)||62.8|
|Saturated fat (g)||17.9|
|Dietary fibre (g)||15.5|