Sensational 'Steak' with aromatic demi-glace and glazed veggies
For a fine dining approach to plant-based, try this centre of plate presentation using the HARVEST GOURMET® Sensational Burger as hero. Pair with aromatic CHEF Demi-Glace or MAGGI Supreme Gravy for a fully vegan and delicious entree or main to excite and intrigue your diners.
- 0:30 TIME
- 10 Portions
- 330 calories
Aromatic vegan demi-glace
200 ml CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate OR MAGGI Supreme Gravy
900 ml water
3 pc lemon thyme
2 teaspoons cornflour
Cold water to make slurry
800 g broccoli
50 g pickled red onions
30 g flat leaved parsley
5 pc spring onions
15 ml CHEF Vegetable Liquid Concentrate
20 ml olive oil
50 ml water
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C with a grill tray.
- Smear the frozen Sensational Burger with CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste and grill in the oven for 7-9 min until core temp is 74°C.
- Mix water and the CHEF Demi-Glace Liquid Concentrate and bring to a boil for 3-5 min and infuse with lemon thyme. Mix the cornflour with the water and whisk into the boiling liquid to thicken. Alternatively use MAGGI Supreme Gravy for a simple vegan sauce.
- Cut broccoli in small pieces and steam until al dente in olive oil, CHEF® Vegetable Liquid Concentrate and water.
- A last minute mix with pickled onions, blanched parsley and finely chopped spring onions and glaze together with broccoli.
MAGGI Gluten Free Supreme Gravy Mix 2kg
CHEF Fermented Pepper Paste
CHEF Vegetable Liquid Concentrate 200ml
- Glazing vegetables adds flavour and improves visual appearance.
- Pan fry Sensational™ Burger with crushed garlic and thyme.
- Use MAGGI Supreme Gravy to reduce complexity
- Suitable for Home Delivery & Take Away
|Total fat (g)||17.0|
|Saturated fat (g)||4.9|
|Dietary fibre (g)||11.0|