MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato . 2kg
Made with 100% Potato
From Professional to Professional
Good to Know
With the goodness of 100% potato and nothing else, MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato is gluten free, giving you greater menu versatility for those with specific dietary needs
Hot and Cold preparation
Bain Marie Stable Held covered for no more than 2 hours
|Pack Size||2 kg|
|Pack Yield||14 kg|
|Servings Per Case||140|
|Net Weight||2 kg|
|Gross Weight||2.28 kg|
|Case Height||352 mm|
|Case Width||275 mm|
|Case Depth||115 mm|
|Case Cube||0.0111 m3|
|Cases Per Layer||40|
|Layers Per Pallet||3|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||120|
|Serving Size||100 g|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||140|
Use & Storage
MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato is easy to prepare, just follow the instructions below for a delicious, creamy natural mash every time.
For preparation hints and tips, please refer to side of pack.
For hot preparation: (please refer existing mash illustrations as a guide)
For a richer taste, add butter, cream and season as desired after step 3.
1. Pour boiling water into a bowl. (Illustration of bowl with boiling water being poured into it, show steam for boiling water in bowl use a larger jug vs milk)
2. Add cold milk to bowl. (Illustration of same bowl with milk being poured into it, use a smaller jug vs water)
3. Whisk MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato into the liquid until thick and creamy. (Illustration of bowl with whisk stirring mash)
4. Allow to stand for 5 minutes then whisk again to ensure texture is smooth. (Illustration of bowl with mash include 5 minutes)
For cold preparation:
For richer taste, add melted butter, cream and season as desired after step 2.
1. Pour cold water and milk into a bowl. (Illustration of bowl with water and milk being poured into it, use a larger jug vs milk)
2. Gently whisk MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato into the liquid until thick and creamy. (Illustration of bowl with whisk stirring mash)
3. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. (Illustration of bowl with mash include 10 minutes).
4. Heat mash to a minimum of 70°C, whisk again to ensure texture is smooth. (Illustration of microwave with mash in bowl include min temperature of 70°C)
Preparation Hint & Tips
For Hot Preparation
- Before adding the mash, the ideal temperature of the liquid should be 80°C.
- Dry mash should be added to the liquid, not the other way round.
- Once reconstituted, allow to stand a minimum of 5 minutes then whisk for a smooth result.
- More liquid can be added after standing (Step 4), to adjust consistency if required.
- Gently whisk, do not overbeat.
- Bain-Marie stable for up to 2 hours.
For Cold Rreparation
- Once liquid is added, allow to stand for a minimum of 10 minutes then whisk for a smooth result.
- Add melted butter if desired.
- To reheat, use a microwave.
- Mash should be heated within 1-2 hours after preparation.
1. Open Open Carton by pulling along tear strip.
2. Cut Cut through the sealed inner bag.
3. Pour Dispense the desired quantity.
4. Seal To ensure freshness of the remaining MAGGI Mashed Potato mix, reseal inner bag by rolling up tightly.
|MAGGI Natural Mash||Boiling Water||Cold Milk||Finished Mash (reconstituted)||No. of Serves (100g)|
|MADE IN GERMANY|
|No Known Cross Contact Allergens|
|No known allergens formulated into product|
|MAGGI Natural Mashed Potato|
|Servings Per Pack: 140|
Serving Size: 100g (as prepared *)
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g Powder||Per 100g (as prepared *) according to directions|
|Energy||293 kJ||1518 kJ||293 kJ|
|Protein||1.9 g||6.5 g||1.9 g|
|Fat-total||1.1 g||0.5 g||1.1 g|
|- Saturated||0.39 g||0.1 g||0.39 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.4 g||77.9 g||12.4 g|
|- Sugars||1.5 g||1.7 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||16 mg||16 mg||16 mg|
|Gluten||Not Detected mg||Not Detected mg||Not Detected mg|
|Potassium||235 mg||1170 mg||235 mg|