This year looks very different for everyone on many fronts, but the Nestlé Golden Chef’s Hat Award is standing by you - our young chef community – and we’re excited to have you onboard to share in your culinary journey.
This is your opportunity to make connections, keep elevating your skills and shape your future as a chef. Get involved and take the time to give it a go.
THE COMPETITION REIMAGINED
- Chefs enter as an individual, completing an online application.
- Entrants are then invited to submit a 3-minute maximum video entry, presenting any dish that best showcases their cooking skills.
- 10 regional winning chefs from across Australia and two from New Zealand will be selected, with video category prizes also awarded.
- Top 12 chefs compete in the grand finals (date and location to be confirmed).
- 1 chef is judged to be Chef of the Year and awarded $10K AUD.
Entries open 4 May 2020.
Make connections, keep elevating your skills and shape your future as a chef.
2020 DATESRead the article
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
The short, maximum 3-minute video for the judging panel is a chance for you to present either a plated entrée, main or dessert dish (one dish only). You can create any dish you think best showcases your skills and best demonstrates your personality as a chef.
JUDGING & SCORING GUIDELINESRead the article
Recipes created by some of our Golden Chef's alumni talent - get inspired to create your winning dish!
Nestlé – TRADE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONSFULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
This year looks very different for everyone on many fronts, but the Nestlé Golden Chef’s Hat Award is standing by you - our young chef community – and we’re excited to have you on board to share in your culinary journey.